« Home | Prostate Cancer and the Amazing daVinci System » | Asthma: Blocked Nose, Post Nasal Drip, Itchy Nose ... » | Tips for Moving to Another Country » | 7 Things to Know Before Renting a One Way Truck » | Karate - Benefits and Bonuses » | Satellite Radio: XM and Sirius Battle for Your $$$ » | Significant Steps For A Successful Business Card P... » | Male Infertility Treatment Options » | Celebrity Breasts-- What Size are They, and Who's ... » | Exercises With An Abdominal Exercise Ball » 

Thursday, November 22, 2007 

Do You Love Teddy Bears?

Like most little kids I too had a teddy bear or two when I was the little kid age. Over the time I have, however, become less and less qualified for this age category and, as a result, have become quite teddybearless. Nevertheless, I would swear that I always thought that teddy bears were loveable. Well, apparently I was wrong, but I did not realize that until this evening.

This evening I went to Big Lots to buy some stuff that I usually use to support my living functions, also known as food. In line, just in front of me was a cart piled with teddy bears, really huge ones... I thought they were abandoned by some kids who in turn were lost by their parents. But no... they were waiting in line too. Along with some lady who was not the teddy bear age at all. In fact, she was clearly older then me and looked quite grotesque with these giant teddies... It suddenly occurred to me that this line was going to be long. And it was...

My right foot started to hurt me again and the stuff to support my living functions was feeling more and more like a ballast as I had to carry it in my hands and not in a basket. Baskets were out, teddy bears were in and the cashier had to check the price. For the teddies, of course. How do you pack a giant teddy bear? Using two bags because, obviously, the bags to pack giant teddy bears have yet to be be invented.

Finally, the teddies were out of my sight. The teddy bear lady handed her credit card to the cashier while smiling to me apologetically. "No problem," I said, "I hated teddy bears long before." I lied, but I do hate them now! This world would be a much better place without teddy bears!

More articles about topics like that and a variety of others can be found in the Eclectic section of my site at http://www.eminimethods.com/Eclectic.html

Waldemar Puszkarz, Ph.D., is a web veteran with 15 years of web surfing under his belt. By training, he is a theoretical physicist, but his interests are much broader than science and include trading financial markets, sports betting, poker, and researching online business opportunities. He is also an avid book reader and sports afficionado. Currently he is making his living mostly as a day trader. He has been in the trading trenches for almost a decade during which he has traded a variety of financial instruments. He is the owner and webmaster of Eminimethods.com (http://www.eminimethods.com) which provides free common sense trading education and simple trading systems for e-mini and stock markets as well as reviews of honest online business opportunities in Meet HOBO (http://www.eminimethods.com/HOBO.html) section of his site.

Yeast Infection Creams
House Training Your Puppy
Mg To Get A Penis Harder
Massaging The Penis
7182001 Treat Underarm Sweating
Homeopathic Snoring Remedies
Showthread Alcohol And Indigestion
Yeast Infection
991998 Tommy Lee With Shemale Partner
Cause Of Acid Reflux
Petra Stephens
Natural Ways To Stop Snoring
Sweating Feet
Message Board Marital Problems Controlling Husband
Free How To Jelq
Home Treatment Of Yeast Infection
Couples Therapy Potomac Md
Id Vacume Pumps For Penice In Uk
Toddler Snoring
Chest Pain From Indigestion
Abdominal Pain Heartburn
Common Marriage Problems
Dog Training Business
Online Marriage Advice Chat
Jul Yeast Infection Sex

About me

  • I'm samonsita
  • From
My profile

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates