« Home | Graphology - Unleash Inner Personality & Talent of... » | Boston Hospitals Provide Specialized Care » | GPS Golf Balls Are Almost Here » | The Best Creative Ways to Propose » | Proselytizing in Other Cultures - Gee, Why Do I F... » | How To Be A Great Lover » | 14 Romantic Time-Outs for Parents » | 5 Tips to Avoid Sexual Assault » | Affordable Website Hosting - Can't Get Better Than... » | Law of Acting As-If » 

Saturday, August 4, 2007 

Seeing Yourself in Two of the Seven Churches of Revelation and Having No Fear

Revelation 2:8-11 (New King James Version)

8 And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write,

These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9 I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

11 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.

I know your works

When I had a good read of this scripture I was trying to work out which of the two churches that Jesus said nothing bad to, that I was a member of. The answer eluded me for many years.

That is something you have to get in your mind and right down into your spirit. You can search books and tapes and sermons, and the whole Bible for an answer to one of your answers to your question about what on line in the Bible means, and the answer WILL elude you TILL the FATHER wants you to know it.

This is the sovereignty of God, Many people are full of mans teaching and doctrines of demons as they have not been patient with God and accepted false answers and half truths to their questions. They accept, believe and then preach falsity for many reasons, but let me mention two.

1. They are impatient with God. They want their answer and do not ask for the right answer and wait twenty years, they ask for the answer and spend a hundred hours in books and tapes going after so called experts information on the subject.

2. People dont like to admit a simple parable baffles them, or one verse of Jesus could take 500 pages to get to the bottom of, so they grab onto what they think is the answer, and so to save face they wait as long as they can to hear the thing that sounds the most plausible and jump onto it.

Folks I get a lot of my insight into the things of God simply by going to the movies once a fortnight. The Holy Spirit is a good Teacher and will not only show you the meaning of a Scripture, but take it as a test drive and let you experience its truth in your life through many examples.

God knows through the years I have tried my best to serve Him, and around the time that I was looking at this Scripture I had been arrested a couple of times for giving churches rebukes from God simply by going in and disturbing the service. Its not fun doing this and its not fun having every church in a town hate you, but when Jesus says to do something you have to do it.

Tribulation

Not being allowed to attend church in a whole city by order of the police is tribulation as there are many wonderful people in every church, and while ever there are a couple that serve Jesus with their whole heart I find the anointing comes down. Its a tribulation when you are not welcome to worship God. Many will laugh at me, but I have been to Spirit filled churches with no anointing that are very dry and yet the people there dont seem to know that God is not in the house.

Poverty (but you are rich)

Most of my life I was addicted to prostitutes, but my major problem is that I cannot say no to a poor person who asks for money. I have found recently that doing what I am doing on the net now and other things is costing a lot of money and sometimes half of my pension goes on things of the Lord, and I only eat on average one meal a day. But I am very happy with how many people are reading my articles and the peoples lives I am affecting in real life. I had the honour last night of laying hands on a guy who wanted the gift of word of knowledge and prophecy and God allowed me to impart it and he prophesied over me with three new gifts, the Word of Wisdom, prophecy and Word of knowledge. Being able to impart gifts like that makes me rich in things people only dream about.

Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days.

My first hospital stay was for exactly ten days and ended when I told the treating doctor I was going to keep preaching and praying for people in the mental ward that I was locked up in. It was a prison to me and with asthma, sinus and an inner ear infection that they did not allow me to take medication for, I was in a lot of pain and also mental pain as I had lost control of my brain for the first time in my life and was quite scared.

The only friend I had through that ten day trail was Jesus.

Of course the next time I read about this church I smiled.

My second visit to hospital happened after six years of no medication that I went off, and it lasted exactly 10 weeks! Not nine weeks or eleven weeks, but 10 weeks and once Jesus prophecy made me feel special in times of trial.

The third time in hospital a man came up to me out of the blue that was quite sick and said, It does not need to be 10 days or 10 weeks Matthew, you know who you are!

I smiled as the Holy Spirit spoke to me in this guys voice, reassuring me that I dont need a ten in this visit as it had been 14 days already, and ended in about four weeks before I was let out. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.

Because I am a well vouched member of this church I have no fear of the white throne judgment like a goat would have, and I have no fear of being left behind after a rapture to face the Mark of the Beast, and I would have no fear starting a war with George Bush, a form of the Beast.

Revelation 3:7-12 (New King James Version)

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, These things says He who is holy, He who is true, He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens: 8 I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lieindeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens

One thing I have noticed is that when God gives me a job to do, no one can stop me doing it. Not even the police stopped the warning being given to that city, and the week before I left, millions of dollars has been lost in crop loss as God judged this city in flood. Its got one church in it that is holy and is built like a proper Jewish temple, and in years to come God is going to take possession of that city and the other churches will be out of business. And thats what a lot of churches are, a business!

I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name

I have only a few real friends in my life. I have little strength with an illness that causes much hassle, But I have never denied Jesus. when He said speak, I spoke, and with no money a lot of the time I cant broadcast my prophecies and warnings to million of people in a TV ministry.

But I am faithful in the little things

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lieindeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

These are not Jews this is speaking of in modern times, these are rich people in rich churches who serve cars, jobs, and careers, money and possessions while the poor in their world die and starve for a Bible. There are a couple of crippling doctrines being taught in all denominations.

1 You cant lose your salvation if you go to church once a week no matter what sin you do. God is grace now, and not anger or wrath. Thats why we need a rapture because God isnt allowed to let us stay and see His wrath on earth.

2 No one can conquer sin and stop sinning all together and be holy, set apart and walking in the right way every day, every decision, and every action. The modern church teaches this is impossible and instead says we are all a work in progress. Yet I have had the good pleasure of meeting men that admitted to me that they sinned rarely when I hounded them for an answer. When I said where the biblical truth to that is, that you can become sinless and conquer sin, he said Romans 6 through 8 and many other places.

A church that says a one paragraph sinners prayer will save you from hell and you can continue to sin without true repentance and go to heaven, whilst you judge every person who didnt say the sentence prayer, who sin with no power in them to stop, is a church under s strong delusion. Satan sinned once and lost heaven. Moses sinned once and lost the promised land, yet self confessed sinners who say they cant give up think they can enter the rest of the Lord!

Repent and stop your sin!

Charles Finney was no one grand. He was a simple lawyer that was saved and got sent to preach repentance. John the Baptist was no one big, his message, repentance! The two witnesses will put on the biggest terrorist show the world has ever seen, their message, repent or die in sin!

The problem with the church is they adore the love of Jesus and try not to think about the wrath of God. The problem with the church is that most people love their sin too much to accept the truth that they can walk free of it, and it has NO POWER over them.

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Hey guys
Did Lot escape his trial?
Did Jesus escape His trial?
Did Job escape his trial?
Did Moses escape his trial?
Did Noah escape his trial?
Did Jeremiah escape his trial?

Does keep you from the hour of trial mean you have to be in heaven, or does it mean as money runs out and food runs out and the whole world is frozen in a fear that doesnt let them get to sleep at night, that the faithful poor and people with no strength but a passion for Jesus will simply be fed like Elijah and be able to turn blood into water with a prayer?

If you have not got the faith to get through living through the tribulation with the Beast and the Mark of the Beast, and the False prophet and all the carnage and you have to be safe in heaven, you have all the fear of the enemy and little fear and reverence for a supernatural power working God of signs and wonders.

Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.

This does not mean your money or houses or cars or investments. You dont need to hold fast to them, they are hopeless.

If the Two Witnesses did something that destroyed the stock market in one day and caused a rush on banks, what good would your investments and bank accounts be from that day on? You dont think hard times are coming, Look at how hard it would be to pay the rent and bills when to bake a loaf of bread costed a days wages.

Revelation 6:5-6 (New King James Version)

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, Come and see. So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.

On that day youd want to have the oil of the five wise virgins wouldnt you, and youd want to have the new wine in you?

More on end times can be found by a new author at ezine articles, Darlene Flores

Matthew shares his heart in these articles and can be found at http://www.online-prayer.net You can read more of his articles at his link below.

If you want a copy of his upcoming book of articles which will have the first sixty of the articles on this web-site called "The Musings of a Mad Prophet" please contact Matthew via email so he can contact you around February 2007 to tell you of the progress of the book.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Matthew_Robert_Payne

Sex Tip Forms
Women Armpit Sweat
Penis Enlargemet Pill Mankato
Sweat Gland Removal Surgery
End Premature Ejaculation
Bigger Penis Without Pump
Prevention Of Sweaty Feet
Prevent Armpit Sweating
Penis Enlarrgement Exercise Pennsylvania
Remedy Sweaty
Realistic Vibrating Penis Enhancement System
Steroid Premature Ejaculation
Penis Enlarger Exercises
Excess Underarm Sweating
Excessive Sweating Armpits
Extagen Penis Enlargement Pills
Big Penis In Small Vagina
Humiliating Small Penis Stories
Sweat Causes
Are Black Penuses Harder
Penis Eenlargement Pill Warner Robins
Sex Guide With Images And Tips
Penis Eenlargement Pill Ponce
Sweat Surgery
Men Penis Care Growth
Causes Sweaty Palms
Premature Ejaculate
Instructions On How To Build A Penis Pump
Excessive Sweating Treatment
Penis Enlarvement Exercise Maryland
Stop Sweaty Hands
Cure Of Sweaty Palms
Jackmatic Supreme Penis Pump
Top Rated Penis Enhancement Program
Penis Enlargment Pill
His Penis Was Too Small
Penis Piills Rancho Cordova
Cures For Sweaty Palms
How To Get A Bigger Penis Using Exercises
Oral Sex Blowjob Advice Tips For Girls
Nyu Sweat N Shop
Penis Enkargement Pill Tuscaloosa
Make My Penis Harder
It Natural Penis Pills Yourself
Penis Enlargement Pills Research
Girl And Penis Pump
Swollen Sweat Gland Armpit
Where Do Sugar Pines Grow
Penis Piills Grand Forks
How To Combat Premature Ejaculation

About me

  • I'm samonsita
  • From
My profile

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates